1. Love is a coming home to. To love, is to see the self reflected in the other. So when I say I love the sea and sky, and the mountains, and you…
2. Love is all. You, I, this keyboard, the glass of water, the rocks, the sun, the moon, the stars…our ideas, the space between, being, nothingness, consciousness – all these are, is love in action. Everything there is, is an expression of love.
3. In love, there is no space for guilt or blame.
4. Love is (always) unconditional.
5. The answer to every problem you know or have, is love.